|Environmental Action Guidelines
In Fiscal 1997, KOSÉ established its own environmental management system, with reference to ISO 14001 guidelines, and continues to promote compliance.
To prevent environmental contamination
- KOSÉ is working to stop or limit the use of specific raw and other materials that could contaminate or destroy our global environment.
- KOSÉ has established internal standards for factory emissions, and is further tightening regulations.
To reduce energy and natural resources usage
- KOSÉ is working to reduce the use of materials and natural resources as much as possible.
- KOSÉ is working to reduce electricity and water use in all work settings.
To reduce waste and promote recycling
- KOSÉ pro-actively works to make use of recycled materials in its products.
- KOSÉ works to adopt for use in its products materials that are easy to dispose of and will not contaminate the environment.
- KOSÉ works to reduce waste and promote separation and collection of recyclables at all factories and offices.
To develop eco-friendly raw and other materials for use in products
- KOSÉ pro-actively works to develop raw and other materials friendly to the environment.
- KOSÉ works to reduce the use of natural resources in its products by simplifying and standardizing material use.
To pro-actively participate in environmental preservation activities
- KOSÉ supports social-based environmental programs.
- KOSÉ promotes the use of greenery around factories and offices to improve the environment.