An intensely hydrating lotion that creates skin like snow, thoroughly hydrated with the power of oriental plant extracts.
Description & Benefit
- A hydrating lotion that creates fine-textured, thoroughly hydrated skin like snow with the moisturizing power of carefully selected oriental plant extracts.
- Formulated with highly moisturizing ingredients such as dwarf lilyturf tuber extract and rose myrtle extract. Gives enriched hydration and heightens translucency.
- Simultaneously feels as if it is penetrating readily into the skin while imparting hydration with the perfect balance of oil and water. The surface of the skin feels hydrated yet non-sticky, and appears poreless, fine-textured, beautifully translucent and full of moisture.
- Formulated with two types of oleic acids to heighten the lotion’s penetrative ability. Even penetrates dry, rough skin as it’s being absorbed.
- Contains a plant-based moisturizing ingredient with a powerful ability to retain moisture. Gives the feeling of thorough hydration from within, even during seasons when the skin is vulnerable to dehydration.
- Balances out the moisture level in the skin, tackling dullness caused by dehydration as well as redness caused by roughness, sunburn, or burns from snow reflection.
- Can also be used for the neck and body.
- A gentle, fresh modern floral scent of rose and jasmine, blended with relaxing chamomile.
INGREDIENTS:WATER (AQUA)･ ALCOHOL･ BUTYLENE GLYCOL･ GLYCERETH-26･ ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT･ BETAINE･ COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED EXTRACT･ DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE･ FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT･ MELOTHRIA HETEROPHYLLA ROOT EXTRACT･ OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) SEED EXTRACT･ OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT･ RHODOMYRTUS TOMENTOSA FRUIT EXTRACT･ TOCOPHEROL･ CITRIC ACID･ DI-C12-15 PARETH-8 PHOSPHATE･ DISODIUM EDTA･ OLEYL OLEATE･ PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL･ SODIUM CITRATE･ SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE･ METHYLPARABEN･ PHENOXYETHANOL･ FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)
How to Use
- Apply on clean skin after facial wash.
- Pour onto a cotton pad and pat the skin with the cotton pad.